Hot Tips

Teebillz attempts to place a curse on people who have collected his money, taken his time and knowledge... but decides to hand them over to God

The Teebillz has reacted to Naira Marley's bail and the music exec surely had things to get off his chest.

 

However, He was close to placing a curse on people who have taken advantage of him in the past but he decided to hand them over to God.

'It’s crazy how you get blamed for helping people and showing love!. Every single one of them, once upon a time I helped them!!!! #TIMEWILLTELL adabi if I never helped you with my Time, money, brain or sweat!!! On every single one of my children!!! At end of the day #WhyMe.

I fell short, made couple of mistakes now I’m a bad person! It’s not a curse, if you have eaten my money, taken my time, my knowledge or my kindness On GOD and my children I leave the rest!!! God bless Naira Marley for this song' he wrote.






by Lib

No comments