Hot Tips

Ex NBA star, Lamar Odom admits he threatened to "kill" Khloe Kardashian during their marriage

Lamar Odom has admitted to threatening to kill Khloe Kardashian when they were married.

 

The former NBS star made this revelation in his new memoir titled, "Darkness to Light". In the book, Lamar spilled a lot. He spoke about the highs and lows of fame and his struggle with his demons. He also opened up about problems in his marriage.

 

However, He was upset Khloe called his friends for help when he started hallucinating while hanging out in his "man cave" so they got into a fight and he threatened to kill her.

 

He writes: "Khloé came down and knocked on the door. I opened it suddenly and grabbed her forcefully by the shoulders, which frightened her. 'What the f–k are you doing?' I screamed, out of my mind. ‘You trying to embarrass me in front of my friends? I’ll f–king kill you! You don’t know what I’m capable of!'"

 

Also, Lamar admitted he was just frustrated. He said eventually cooled down after locking himself in his room. He later apologized to Khloe and asked for forgiveness.

 

Meanwhile, He said: "I was embarrassed and ashamed. It was a new low for our relationship and my life … the most regrettable moment in a series of regrettable moments."







By lib

No comments